At our house math is HUGE. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard “Mom, give me a math problem.” Even though math is not my favorite subject, I’ve had a lot of fun providing math activities that push them just a little further then they’ve gone before.
I had a feeling these math jokes would be a big hit with the kids (and Hubby)… I was right. 🙂 Are you a math loving family? Do you know any math jokes? Share them in the comments! I find the best jokes in the comments of my jokes posts.
18 Really Funny Math Jokes for Kids
Click here to print the Math Jokes.
- What did zero say to eight? – Nice belt.
- Why was the math book sad? – Because it had too many problems.
- Why didn’t the two 4’s want any dinner? Because they already 8!
- I hired a man to do 8 odd-jobs for me. – He only did jobs 1, 3, 5, and 7.
- What did the triangle say to the circle? – You’re pointless.
- Why are circles so hot? – Because they are 360 degrees.
- What’s the king of the pencil case? – The ruler.
- What tool do you use for math? – MultiPLIERS.
- What is a math teacher’s favorite season? – SUMmer.
- How do you make one vanish? – Add a ‘g’ to the beginning and it’s gone.
- What would you get if you crossed a dog and a calculator? – A friend you can count on.
- How did the student get the answer to ten minus ten? – He zeroed in on it.
- How did the little kids like learning addition? – They thought it was a real plus.
- What is an insects favorite subject at school? – MOTHematics.
- Why was the student doing multiplication on the floor? – He was told not to use tables.
- Why is the obtuse triangle always upset? – Because it is never right.
- Which king loved fractions? – Henry the 1/8.
- What do you eat during math class? – Pumpkin PI.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Add your favorite math jokes in the comment section.
Get a printable version of these Math Jokes.