At our house math is HUGE. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard “Mom, give me a math problem.” Even though math is not my favorite subject, I’ve had a lot of fun providing math activities that push them just a little further then they’ve gone before.
I had a feeling these math jokes would be a big hit with the kids (and Hubby)… I was right. 🙂 Are you a math loving family? Do you know any math jokes? Share them in the comments! I find the best jokes in the comments of my jokes posts.
If you love jokes you might also like riddles. Check out these printable riddles for kids (with answers).
18 Really Funny Math Jokes for Kids
Click here to print the Math Jokes.
- What did zero say to eight? – Nice belt.
- Why was the math book sad? – Because it had too many problems.
- Why didn’t the two 4’s want any dinner? Because they already 8!
- I hired a man to do 8 odd-jobs for me. – He only did jobs 1, 3, 5, and 7.
- What did the triangle say to the circle? – You’re pointless.
- Why are circles so hot? – Because they are 360 degrees.
- What’s the king of the pencil case? – The ruler.
- What tool do you use for math? – MultiPLIERS.
- What is a math teacher’s favorite season? – SUMmer.
- How do you make one vanish? – Add a ‘g’ to the beginning and it’s gone.
- What would you get if you crossed a dog and a calculator? – A friend you can count on.
- How did the student get the answer to ten minus ten? – He zeroed in on it.
- How did the little kids like learning addition? – They thought it was a real plus.
- What is an insects favorite subject at school? – MOTHematics.
- Why was the student doing multiplication on the floor? – He was told not to use tables.
- Why is the obtuse triangle always upset? – Because it is never right.
- Which king loved fractions? – Henry the 1/8.
- What do you eat during math class? – Pumpkin PI.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Add your favorite math jokes in the comment section.
Get a printable version of these Math Jokes.