We’re headed back to school! Which of course means it’s time to get back in the habit of packing lunches. I’ve rounded up a new list of jokes for kids perfect for adding to lunch boxes this time of year.
I hope your kids love them as much as mine did.
18 Playful Fall Jokes for KidsClick here to print the jokes.
- How do you mend a broken pumpkin? — With a pumpkin patch!
- What’s the best thing to put into a pumpkin pie? — Your teeth.
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? — Squash.
- If money really did grow on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season? — Fall.
- Why do birds fly south in the Fall? — Because it’s too far to walk.
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall? — To make up for his miserable summer.
- What has ears but can’t hear a thing? — A cornfield.
- What reads and lives in an apple? — A bookworm.
- What did one leaf say to another? — I’m falling for you.
- What is a tree’s least favorite month? — Sep-Timber!
- What did the little tree say to the big tree? — Leaf me alone.
- What kind of coat goes on wet? — A coat of paint.
- What runs around a farm but doesn’t move? — A fence.
- Why do trees hate tests? — Because they get stumped by the questions.
- Why did the scarecrow win a medal? — He was outstanding in his field.
- Why shouldn’t you tell a secret in a cornfield? — Because the corn has ears.
- What’s an elephant’s favorite vegetable? — Squash.
- How do trees get onto the internet? — Easy, they just LOG on.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Do you have any funny fall or autumn jokes to add? Share them in comments.
Get a printable version of these Fall Jokes.