I started this year off putting silly jokes into the kids lunch boxes. They have gone over so well with M and M, I decided to round up some extra special jokes for the month of October. Any guesses what the theme is? You got it. Halloween jokes for kids. Fun right?
Halloween Jokes for Kids
Click here to print these jokes.
There are 23 jokes. I counted and that is the number of school days in October. You can write them on a napkin or use the printable Halloween Jokes for Kids. I think I’ll do a mix of both this month. Having the printable ready will make it easier for those days I’m rushed.
- What does a ghost do to stay safe in a car? — He puts on his sheet belt.
- Why did the witches cancel their baseball game? — They couldn’t find their bats.
- What do monsters turn on in the summer time? — The scare conditioner.
- Why is it safe to tell a mummy your secret? — It’ll keep it under wraps.
- Why was the jack-o-lantern afraid to cross the road? — It had no guts.
- What is a scarecrows favorite fruit? — STRAW-berries.
- What is the best way to speak to a monster? — From a long distance away!
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? — Day-scare centers.
- What do birds say on Halloween? — Twick o Tweet.
- What is the most important subject a witch learns in school? — Spelling.
- What kind of roads do ghosts haunt? — Dead ends.
- How do you make a witch itch? — Take away the W
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the ball? — Because he had no BODY to go with.
- What do witches put on their hair? Scare spray.
- Why don’t ghosts like rain? — It dampens their spirits.
- What did the scarecrow say to the kid dressed up as corn? — That costume is a-MAZE-ing.
- What candy do you eat on the playground? — Recess pieces.
- Why do witches wear name tags? — So they will know which witch is which.
- Why didn’t the scarecrow eat dinner? — He was already stuffed.
- What kind of monster loves to disco? — The boogieman.
- Why do people like vampires so much? — Because they are FANGtastic.
- What does a cool witch ride instead of a motorcycle? — A Brrrrrr – oomstick.
- How do you make a skeleton laugh? — Tickle its funny bone.
For more giggly fun, check out these books:
- Knock-Knock Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- Laugh-out-Loud Jokes for Kids (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
- National Geographic Kids Just Joking (check it out on Amazon here) – Affiliate link
Do know any Halloween jokes for kids? Add them in the comments.
Get all of these jokes + 8 more Halloween Jokes!
This post originally appeared on September 17, 2014.