Since we finished up the Letter of the Week last Sunday, I thought it would be fun to show you which Letters we enjoyed the most. Here are my Top 5 Letter of the Week picks!
- E ~ Eggshells. I love the sensory experience of crunching eggshells and the final product is so full of texture. This was definitely one of my favorites.
- G ~ Glitter. Little M and I have been at odds over glitter for a long time. It’s just one material I can’t stand. Of course she loves it. I was really exited when I figured out how to make us both happy. Yeah for our Glitter Glue G!
- P ~ Pocket. We had so much fun making our own little pockets. The P’s fit inside so perfectly.
- R ~ Rainbows. Who doesn’t love sugar cereal and rainbows??? I mean this was making it on the Top 5 for sure!
- S ~ Swirls. I absolutely love the look of our S. The swirls were fun to make, and left such a neat design. Hmmm…..maybe we need to try out this technique again.
For those of you who have been enjoying the Letter of the Week right along with us, I have some fun things planned for continuing the Letter fun. Starting the first week of September I will be posting Letter Activities. If you missed the Letter of the Week the first time around…don’t worry! You’ll have both a Letter Activity and a Letter Art Project!
Which Letter of the Week was your favorite? Visit the Letters page. Then come back here and tell me which one you LOVED, or which one you can’t wait to try!