Last year Big M broke my heart when he asked me not to leave love notes in his lunch box anymore. It’s embarrassing and I totally get it. He’s getting older (just turned 9 in fact)! But I still wanted to put something special in his lunch, something that let him know I was thinking about him.
So I got creative and added lunch box jokes instead. They’re fun for all the kids at the lunch table, they let him know that I’m thinking about him and they aren’t the least bit embarrassing.
Since I’ve already compiled the list (well a few joke lists actually)… I thought I’d share it with you! Read through them and then print them out. I wrote the joke on the back of a Capri Sun pouch.
Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
Get a FREE printable version of these Lunch Box Jokes.
- What is a pirate’s favorite letter? —- Rrrrrrrr!
- What do you call a flying skunk? —- A smelly – copter!
- Where do sheep go to get their hair cut? —- The baa – baa shop.
- What do you call an alligator in a vest? —- An investogator.
- What did the buffalo say when his son left to go to school? —- Bison.
- Why did the cow cross the road? —- Because he wanted to go to the moooovies.
- Why did the cookie go to the doctor? —- Because he was feeling crumby.
- What did one plate say to the other plate? —- Lunch is on me.
- What type of socks do pirates wear? —- Arrrrrrrrgyle.
- Why was 10 scared? —- Because 7 ate 9.
- How do you make a tissue dance? —- Put a little boogie in it.
- What do you call a train that sneezes? —- Achoo choo train.
- Why did the golfer pack an extra pair of pants? —- In case he got a hole in one.
- What did one eye say to the other eye? —- Something smells between us.
- What stays hot in the fridge? —- A hot dog!
- What is a rabbit’s favorite kind of music? —- Hip Hop.
- What do you call a sleeping T-Rex? —- A dinosnore!
- What did one pencil say to the other pencil? —- Man, you’re looking sharp!
Leave your favorite jokes in the comments!