Lunch Box Jokes for Kids
- What is a pirate’s favorite letter? —- Rrrrrrrr!
- What do you call a flying skunk? —- A smelly – copter!
- Where do sheep go to get their hair cut? —- The baa – baa shop.
- What do you call an alligator in a vest? —- An investogator.
- What did the buffalo say when his son left to go to school? —- Bison.
- Why did the cow cross the road? —- Because he wanted to go to the moooovies.
- Why did the cookie go to the doctor? —- Because he was feeling crumby.
- What did one plate say to the other plate? —- Lunch is on me.
- What type of socks do pirates wear? —- Arrrrrrrrgyle.
- Why was 10 scared? —- Because 7 ate 9.
- How do you make a tissue dance? —- Put a little boogie in it.
- What do you call a train that sneezes? —- Achoo choo train
- Why did the golfer pack an extra pair of pants? —- In case he got a hole in one.
- What did one eye say to the other eye? —- Something smells between us.
- What stays hot in the fridge? —- A hot dog!
- What is a rabbit’s favorite kind of music? —- Hip Hop.
- What do you call a sleeping T-Rex? —- A dinosnore!
- What did one pencil say to the other pencil? —- Man, you’re looking sharp!
The new side of Capri Sun
Capri Sun has been working hard to give kids (and Moms) what they want.
- Capri Sun 100% Juice drinks are made with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors.
- Capri Sun varieties include the original Capri Sun Juice Drink, Capri Sun Roarin’ Waters Flavored Water Beverage, Capri Sun 100% Juice, and Capri Sun Super V Fruit and Vegetable Juice Drink. Which ones have you tried?
- The new clear bottom pouches allow Moms to see the goodness inside every Capri Sun pouch.
- Find Capri Sun on Facebook.