You know how little things can be a really big deal? That’s what happened when our Monster N- Tune Headphones showed up. I had forgotten all about them (since they never really were for me anyway). I started to open the box, realized what they were and handed them over. An early Christmas gift, if you will, for my love.
He really was like a kid on Christmas. Within minutes he was off on a bike ride to test them out. I love when I can give him something that inspires that type of smile.
Hubby’s Favorite Features…
- He can answer his phone without even touching it (when he’s listening to music through his phone) there’s a cool little button on the cord and there is even a mic so he can talk through the headphones. So cool! That feature will come in especially handy when he’s on a bike ride.
- The awesome cloth bag with drawstring for storing the headphones (he really likes that kind of stuff, I’m more of a toss it in my purse kind of person).
- The amazing sound… they have incredible bass.
What’s making the kids happy…
- The box. I won’t lie, we are suckers for a cool box. The Monster Headphones came in an awesome box that unfolds and has a couple of different compartments. Oh yeah, they’ll have a great time with it.
- They actually stay put! It’s easy for Little M to dance while she listen’s to her favorite song. She doesn’t have to worry about them falling off or slipping around.
- The size adjusts so easily. Passing them around is easy enough for Little M to handle on her own.
What I love (uh oh someone might have to share)…
- The music is so clear and they are really comfortable.
- I can’t even sort of hear that terrible music he’s listening to (and neither can the kids). It’s been a while since he’s been able to listen to what he likes… it’s not exactly kid friendly.
- I wouldn’t be the parent of two slightly wild kids without noticing that these are pretty durable! I don’t think Daddy will have any problem sharing with the kiddos (once the “new car smell” wears off that is).
Head over to Monster Headphones page on Walmart.com and check out the bright, fun NTunes color choices. Then come back here and tell us which one was your favorite. 25 lucky commenters will win a set of Monster Headphones! (Comments left on all participating blogs will be combined and 25 pairs of headphones will be awarded from those comments.)
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post.
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
BlogHer will pool entries from participating blogs and select a sweepstakes winner at random and will contact the winner with details about fulfilling the prize.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 10/2/13 – 11/1/13.