Is your house full of pink, white and red yet? Mine is … homemade funny Valentine’s Day cards (each one has a special Valentine’s Day joke), heart cut outs and pink paint are being left all over. (Big M was digging through my art boxes looking for Valentine supplies a week ago… I guess he has something special in mind).
Preschool Valentine ideas have been filling my Pinterest feed and I just couldn’t wait to share some of them with you!
Preschool Valentine Ideas: 4 Valentine Games
- We had so much fun making our Valentine Memory Game (way back when I still had a preschooler) and it still gets used every Valentine’s. How cool is that?
- Need to burn some energy? Heart Hop: Valentine games for toddlers with get those little legs moving.
- All you need is some dice and beans from the pantry for Kids Activities Blog’s Heart Math Game.
- Hand On: As we Grow is known for her awesome scavenger hunts, I think this Valentine’s Heart Hunt is my favorite!
Preschool Valentine Ideas: 4 Valentine Art Projects
- Big heart Valentine Art is what happened when this Mom went too complicated with a Valentine plan. The kids hated it and I was reminded that simple is always better.
- Did you know you can make craft sticks bend??? We did and then we made these fun Store bought Valentine bracelets.
- Contact Paper Hearts. What an easy afternoon craft (especially great for little hands).
- Fun process + decoration… love these Heart Window Clings from Coffee Cups and Crayons.
Preschool Valentine Ideas: 4 Valentine Cooking Ideas
- Secret time? A lot of our neighbors hand out cookies every Christmas… I don’t. One year I felt a little guilty and made adorable Homemade Fortune Cookies to pass around in February. I think all is forgiven.
- Sweet Heart Smores are perfect for afternoon snack!
- The Artful Parent even gets creative in the kitchen… these Heart Pancakes with Sprinkles are super cute.
- Let the kids have some fun Dipping Valentine Treats for themselves and their classmates. This one is from Not Just Cute.
Do you have a favorite preschool Valentine idea that you are just dying to share? Tell us about it in the comments!