The ProNamel® brand has compensated me in connection with statements made in this post.
Jokes for kids have been one of the most popular items here on the blog. You love them, your kids love them… everyone is happy. Today’s tooth jokes for kids will get everyone laughing and showing their pearly whites.
From knock knock jokes to jokes about lunch, these quick and silly print outs are doing more than just creating giggles. The jokes are actually helping you connect with your kids. Let’s take that one step further.
What better way to bring up a serious topic (like protecting tooth enamel) then by cracking a joke or two? I’ve teamed up with ProNamel® 6-12 Years Toothpaste for Kids to add a little playfulness to tooth brushing time and share some important facts about the enamel on our little ones teeth.
15 Tooth Jokes for KidsClick here to print your jokes.
- Who has the most dangerous job in Transylvania? – Dracula’s dentist.
- What did the werewolf eat after he had his tooth fixed? – The dentist.
- What does a dentist do on a roller coaster? – He braces himself.
- What did the dentist see at the North Pole? – A molar bear.
- What has teeth but cannot eat? – A comb.
- Why did the tree go to the dentist? – To get a root canal.
- What did the tooth say to the dentist?- “Fill ‘er up!”
- What time do you go to the dentist? – Tooth-Hurty!
- Has your tooth stopped hurting yet? – I don’t know, the dentist kept it.
- What does a dentist call his X-rays? – Tooth-pics.
- Why does Dracula clean his teeth three times a day? – To prevent bat breath.
- Why couldn’t the dentist help the girl who ate glue? – Her lips were sealed.
- What does a dentist give an elephant with a sore tooth? – Plenty of room!
- Why did the king go to the dentist? – To get his teeth crowned.
- Why didn’t the monster use toothpaste? – Because he said his teeth weren’t loose.
More about ProNamel® for Kids
Between the ages of 6-12 is when the tooth enamel is particularly soft on the secondary teeth–it takes time for enamel to harden as these grow in. This means this is a particularly susceptible time for kids to experience Acid Erosion of their enamel – and once it erodes or is removed, it never grows back.
- ProNamel® 6-12 Years Toothpaste for Kids is specially formulated to protect against cavities and everyday acids.
- ProNamel® is the #1 dentist recommended brand for strengthening and protecting enamel.
- Many foods such as oranges, fruit juices and ketchup contain acid causing the enamel to soften. Over time, enamel can be worn away.
- Being aware now will help protect your child’s teeth for years to come.
- ProNamel® for Kids is now available at most major mass and drug retailers.
- Coupons are available on the ProNamel® website.
- Find ProNamel® on Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube
Do you have a favorite tooth joke or dentist joke? Share it in the comments and you will be entered to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 5/16/2016 – 6/30/2016
Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by the ProNamel® brand or GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare