Happy Mother’s Day to all you Mommies out there! I spent all of last week telling you why I LOVE being a Mom to Big M and Little M. I also told you why I LOVE being a mom with a lesson plan. I saved the best list for last.
why I LOVE my Mom
- She is clever. My Mom can think up a creative solution to any problem.
- She picks and prepares perfect vegetables. Yum, I am getting hungry just thinking about her steamed zucchini.
- She takes care of herself. Which translates into she cares about being with us for a long, long time.
- She is a ruthless game player. It’s the only time she isn’t completely considerate. Not to say she’s not a good sport. . .but if there is a way for her to win she will!
- She makes beautiful clothes for my kids.
- She is supportive. She reads my blog everyday =)
- My Mom is one of my 3 best friends. (and she raised my other two, so I guess she gets credit for that too!)
*** I am suddenly very aware of how few pictures there are of my mom! I’ll take A LOT today and get one up here! ***
Happy Mother’s Day Mom. I love you!!!